So, this week I was bored on Facebook and saw a “Notes” post from Sara’s sister Heather from back in 2011 called 101 Truths. You guys remember those random quizzes, right? They feel so “90s” to me, but they’re definitely from the 2000s. Anyway, for the blog this week, I thought I’d take the 101 Truths quiz, so without further ado…
1. Name: Amber/Ambah/Heather
2. Birth Month: September
3. Zodiac sign: Virgo
4. Male or Female: Female
5. Hair color: Chestnut
6. Short or tall: Average/Tall compared to the rest of you :P
7. Are you ticklish: I plead the fifth. (That means yes).
8. Dress or jeans: I prefer dresses, but I am more likely to wear jeans.
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be: Flying! Though if I had a million dollars, I could afford to get my pilot’s license and a plane…
10. How many drugs have you done in the last three days: Yeah, none. Do you even know me, quiz?
11. What did your last text message you received on your cell say and who was it from: From my mom, thanking me for telling her what a horse whisperer does
12.Name one thing you worry about running out of: PTO for all of the trips I want to do this summer!
13.Five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island: Matches, Water purifier, sunscreen, tent/sleeping bag, a friend
14.What is your best physical feature: My figure
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Um, my boyfriend?
16. What color are your bed sheets: A crisp white
17. Piercings: Ears only
18. Pepsi or Coke: Coke, but I don’t like either
HAVE YOU EVER...
19.Been in an airplane: I don’t think I can count how many times I’ve been in an airplane.
20.Do you talk to yourself: Yes, though my dog listens, so maybe I’m talking to him?
[THERE’S A MISSING QUESTION! HA! TAKE THAT QUIZ!]
22.What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower: I don’t sing in the shower.
23.What do you do when no one is watching: Eat way too many sweets
24. Best friend(s): All of you guys + Mark + Emily from Vandy
25.Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep: Peacefully in my sleep
26.Who was your first crush?: A guy named Taylor Moss
27.Driven a car? I’ve got you beat, quiz: I own AND drive one!
[ANOTHER MISSING QUESTION…]
29.Last friend you talked to in person: Mark
30.Do you "label" yourself: Yeah, but usually that’s just so I’ll do things to defy the label.
31.What do you think about the person who took this survey before you: Heather’s awesome.
32.If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you: I just love Sandra Bullock, so her!
33. Last movie you watched: Blue Collar Comedy Tour: One for the Road
34. Last song you listened to: “One Last Time” by Ariana Grande
35. Last thing you bought: Groceries, specifically cheesecake ingredients ;)
36. Last person you hugged: Mark
37. Food: Sweet potato fries (I’m presuming from here down is your favorite.)
38. Drinks: Fruit juices
39. Bottoms: Jeans
40. Flower: Daffodils
41. Animal: Leopards (and my dog, Chester, of course)
42. Colors: Blue
43. Movie: Rom Com
44. Subjects: English
HAVE YOU EVER..
([X] meaning yes [ ] meaning no
45. [X] fallen in love with someone
46. [X] celebrated Halloween
47. [X] had your heart broken
48. [X] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
49. [X] wanted to smack someone upside the head (Oh, please, I’ve done this several times)
[another missing question…]
51. [X] eaten a whole pizza (does personal sized count?)
52. [X] tried to do something, but couldn't succeed
53. [X] did something I regret.
54. [X] broke a promise
55. [X] hid a secret
56. [X] pretended to be happy
57. [X] met someone who changed my life
58. [X] pretended to be sick
59.  left the country (SO SOON!)
60. [X] tried something I normally wouldn't try and liked it
61. [X] cried over the silliest thing
62. [X] ran 5 miles
63. [X] went to the beach with my best friend (Senior Spring Break week was the best trip EVER!)
64. [X] got into an argument with my friends
65. [X] hated someone
66. [X] stayed single for a whole year..
67. Eating: Girl Scout Cookies (Savannah Smiles/the lemon ones nom nom nom)
68. Drinking: Milk
69. Listening to: Nothing right now, but I’m still making my way through the Billboard Top 100
70.Thinking about: Being content/the future
71. Plans for today: Done: long puppy walk, laundry, bake cheesecake, do dishes, hang art, watch DWTS rehearsal footage, finished cutting fringe on blanket. To Do: Watch more Parks and Rec, hang more art, watch more DWTS videos, finish tying fringe on blanket, make dinner, sleeeeeeeeep
72. Waiting for: job news
73. Want kids: The short answer is yes, the long answer is I go back and forth on this because I’m still too young to think about it
74. Want to get married: Yes.
75. Careers in mind: Well, currently I’m a Computer Scientist/scientific programmer/analyst, but I would still like to be an editor
WHICH IS BETTER?:
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter or taller: Taller
78. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Spontaneous, but only by a hair
79. Nice stomach or nice arms?: Nice stomach/abs
[Insert missing question & answer here]
81. Hook-up or relationship?: Relationship
82. Looks or personality?: Why not both? /Personality
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, and each time it is a terrible experience. (Did I mention Chester chewed up my old pair of glasses the same day I got my new ones? I got back from the doctor’s office to find my old ones in 3 pieces…)
84. Sneaked out of a house: Multiple times
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Only in practice
86. Had your heart broken: Yes (wasn’t this a previous question?)
87. Broken someone's heart: Yes
88. Been in love: Yes (again with the repeats?)
89. Cried when someone died?: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Yes
91. Miracles: Yes
92. Love at first sight: Yes
93. Heaven: Yes
94. Santa Claus: Pssht, why not? :P
TRUTHFULLY: (as if I haven’t been?)
[MULTIPLE MISSING QUESTIONS.........]
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Yes
98. Do you know who your real friends are?: Yes
99. Do you believe in God?: Yes
100. Would you change something in your life?: Yes, I'd like to be working on my Masters now
101. DO YOU LIKE COOKIES: *eats cookies happily*
PS- I just now heard this song. Why wasn’t this a song before now?? You know, some of that stuff would be nice. :) Plus, I love the pink-shirted, white-hat-wearing guy dancers in the video. So classy…
"Dear Future Husband" - Meghan Trainor