- I’m really enjoying my classes! Some of them (cough, AI, cough) may be drowning me in homework, but I am very happy with my course choices this semester! Here’s to hoping that classes are just giving a lot at the beginning and not in the middle and end of the semester…
- Mark is wonderful. =D
- Victory is amazing! We performed at Spotlight on Friday, which is where all of Vandy’s performing arts groups put on a show for all underclassmen to see, hear, and watch us at our best. We sang Baba Yetu… and it went well! Yay!
- I love my apartment! It is the perfect place to relax/study/eat/do-everything! My roommates are wonderful too- Emily’s especially great because even if she’s sleeping already, I can come in, and she won’t hear me. Thank goodness.
- I also love that feeling when you’re walking down the sidewalk and you run into someone that you haven’t seen since before the summer. It’s awesome catching up with amazing people.
- I learned a new swing dancing move! I can now be spun in a circle quickly and then go down to the floor, rotate in a circle, and come back up. It’s pretty awesome. I still need practice (my legs started cramping afterwards- it’s pretty intense), but it is a lot of fun. :)
- I had coffee for the first time in weeks this morning. Yes, this counts as important. ;)
I love you all!!!!! I also miss you terribly! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!
Oh! To make up for this being a short blog, this is an incredible song inspired by John Green’s book The Fault in Our Stars that I randomly found on Youtube after John Green mentioned it starting to climb in iTunes sales. It’s actually a really good song (you don't need to have read the book to like it) and definitely worth a listen. Enjoy! Have a great week, guys! <3
Meghan Tonjes- "The Fault is in Our Stars"