Our roadtrip to Florida was awesome, and almost immediately upon returning all I could focus on was more planning for the big roadtrip this summer. gahhh!!! I can't wait.
And since I'm too lazy to give a descent recounting of our Florida adventures, I'll just give a bullet list of certain gems.
- Throwing Anna Beth into the pool then jumping in afterwards - fully clothed
- Measuring time by cows and Klondike bars. (I think cows are about 30 minutes and Klondike bars are 5 minutes?)
- Taking pictures of the backseat sleepers with their mouths open
- Thinking Sara and Anna Beth seriously looked no older than 10 years old as they played in the waves
- Conquering the sand castle Sparkleland, renaming it Newpoland, and continuously raising taxes on the inhabitants (aka building sand castles)
- Inventing new mini-golf terms like "an England" - aka when the ball goes into the hole but then bounces back out (named for the dumb news that another chance for me to go abroad was cancelled)
- Walking around St. Augustine and feeling like I was in Europe
- Sunset during our seaside dining at Cap's
And there were other awesome things, too.
And in honor of St. Patrick's day, I feel like I should put green on the blog so you can't pinch it.
They turned the Chicago River green again apparently.
I'm gonna go now
This week in Things Weebly doesn't think are words: Sparkleland and Newpoland. Granted, these aren't dictionary words, but the nice imaginary people that lived there don't appreciate the lack of representation. I mean, England and Poland don't get the mean red squiggles. :P lol